Saturday April 2, 2022 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
San Dieguito Sports Complex
Attention youth rugby! The San Diego Legion, San Diego’s own Major League Rugby team, is hosting another skills clinic for the U8-U15 groups! The clinic will take place on Saturday, April 2 from 10 a.m. to noon at the San Dieguito Sports Complex.
The Legion program aligns with player growth and simultaneously drives talent and athlete development. Rising local rugby talent will have the opportunity to train with San Diego Legion coaches and players, all of whom share a passion for developing and growing the game locally!
Clinic highlights include:
• Elite coaching staff
• Introduction to rugby for new players
• Games of skill and decision-making
• Position-specific training (U12+)
• Individual development plan (U15+)
• Awareness and understanding of tactical play (U15+)
• Players grouped according to age group
• SD Legion Tee
• Bouncing rugby ball
General admission is $60.
Equipment needed: Crampons, water bottle and notebook/pen (U12+).
For questions or additional information, please call (760) 429-7922 or visit sdlegioncommunity.com/pages/legion-skills-clinics.