In the search for a credit there are different elements that must be taken into account and one of them is to make sure that the credit you are going to request is really adequate for your profile. Among the different options are liberty credits. Basically, it authorizes the company in which it works so that the bank debits the amount destined to the monthly payment to go canceling the debt.
For many, this is the ideal credit because it has more comfortable interest rates, since the risk of default is minimal. But will it be the ideal credit for you? Take note of some points to consider to know if you are a good candidate to obtain it:
Sign of a good candidate
1. First of all, you need to have stable income and in a company that has a certain track record and track record. The mechanics of credit demand it, since it is essential that your salary be deposited in a bank.
2. If you are a pensioner, you can also access one of these credits, because the mechanics will be the same: you will authorize the entity that carries your pension for the bank to debit the corresponding fee.
3. Another point to consider is that, if you do not have a co-debtor, you can also access this credit, as it is not one of the requirements, unlike others. This means that the requirements to access this financing are lower.
4. Now, if you are already committed to other loans, it is best not to request one of this type because there will be no place to choose which debts to pay and which not, as the bank will make the debit in a timely manner.
5. If you are not sure of having job stability for at least the next few months, it would not be advisable to request it, because of losing your job, the interest rate could increase. One way to combat this is if, when applying for the loan, ask that unemployment insurance be included, something that many banks offer.
Remember that there are many options, even within the liberty credits, but if you are not the ideal candidate, you can also opt for a free investment loan, which has minimum requirements and allows you to finance what you want.